Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 1, 2011

Vroom Vroom

Just wanted to get the word out that we have a fabulous 2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo for sale! It only has 67,000 miles on it and is in great condition! We are asking $7750, which is under Kelly Blue Book price. There is a posting on craigslist for it. If you know anyone who is interested, please leave me a comment or e-mail me if you have my e-mail. It's a great car, but we have outgrown it and no longer have a need for it! In other unrelated news, I had my OB appt. this week and she said that everything looked great. They did my Group B strep test and she also checked me, but said nothing about being dilated. Only that my cervix is posterior. Not sure what that means, but she said everything looked good so I didn't bother to ask! I'm now on my weekly checkups and am looking forward to meeting this precious little one in less than a month (hopefully)! Our bathroom is finally ready to be painted this weekend and the next step after that is tile! Woohoo! I can faintly see the end. There is still MUCH to be done to get this house in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment