Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

39 Week Update

I'm still prego. I was pretty content with this until I saw a midwife today who started mentioning C-section. She said that some doctors in the practice were a little more cooperative with encouraging labor (mild induction) and others would rather just schedule a C-section. Well, the whole reason I switched to this practice was to do a VBAC so I came away feeling a little discouraged. Granted, I still haven't even reached my due date yet, but my hopes are still very high for a VBAC. When you are talking to a very hormonal, exhausted pregnant woman, it's just disappointing to hear something like that.

They still haven't done any internal exams so I'm not sure if I'm effaced or dilated at all. I'll know for sure next week. Please pray that my body evicts this precious baby girl on her own. I'm still fairly comfortable. I tossed and turned last night and have been having extremely weird dreams the last couple of nights. And I get winded reading the girls books. I'll let you know if anything happens.

Have an Sunday celebrating our risen Savior!

No comments:

Post a Comment