Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

38 Weeks

I am 38 weeks today! Nothing new to post really because my ultrasound & doctor's appointment isn't until Thursday afternoon. However, I have been feeling that first trimester nausea on and off during the day and it's making me a little eager to be finished. Other than that, I'm still feeling good. I finally got George to get a picture of another picture of me. Sorry I am in my pajamas, but later in the evening is usually the only time that we are actually together. Plus, let's face it...pajamas are just plain ol' comfy when everything else is kinda tight. And these last couple are from Rachel's 2nd birthday party. It's hard to see Rachel because all of the kids "helped"/attacked her birthday presents. Hannah and Kate are the two in the matching Minnie outfits with their hair in pigtails. I'm not sure that you can actually see their faces in either picture.
See you back on Thursday to let you know what the doctor says!

No comments:

Post a Comment