Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Daddies Are the Best

After working A LOT this past weekend, we did get to spend some quality time with George on Sunday evening and Monday! Only a Daddy would be willing to go eat breakfast on a blanket in the backyard. We (when I say we, I mean the girls) are way into picnics right now.


After our fun breakfast picnic, we headed to the tile store to bring home tile. That part was not as fun seeing as it took 2 hours. We hand picked each tile and the girls weren't so enthused. We ended up with Chick-fil-a and another picnic at the table on the lanai. George spent the majority of the afternoon/evening chipping away some more of the floor to get ready to lay some tile. However, we had some more severe thunderstorms roll through today and he just got home at 9:00 as I'm typing this.


On a more exciting note...I am FULL TERM today!!!! I go for my 37 week check-up tomorrow so I'll post again!

No comments:

Post a Comment