Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Baby Info

I had my doctor's appointment and ultrasound today. Everything looks good! I am still measuring the same as I was 3 weeks ago, but the OB said that sometimes that's just the way women carry. It's funny because I was sitting in the waiting room when a very pregnant woman sat down across from me. My first thought was, "Oh, my. She looks like she's ready to give birth now." Then an older couple voiced what I was thinking and the lady said that she still had another 4 weeks. About 1/2 hour later, another couple said something else along the same lines. I guess I am just small because no one said anything to me and I was further along than she was. Not complaining though because I am probably feeling a lot better than she does. Still kicking along pretty good. I'm just getting anxious to meet her now that I know that labor is possible. My ultrasound went good, too. They estimate her (saving the name for when she is born...not that we actually have one yet though) to weigh about 6 lbs. 8 oz. That puts her in the 25th percentile. I am all for having a smaller baby. It just makes me one step closer to having a VBAC. I got a couple of 4-D pictures, but they didn't turn out that great because she kept sucking on her fingers and they were in the way. I'd put them on here, but I'm too lazy and really tired. I've been extremely busy this week and I'm ready to just go lay down. You'll get to see even better pictures when she's born in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment