Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Progress as of late

Here are the bits & pieces of progress I have blogged about recently: 1) Minivan-I have yet to actually drive it since the night we bought it for a couple of reasons. The fan for the A/C is really loud and needs to be replaced. It works, but I'd like it to not sound like I'm in a wind tunnel when I drive it. I also haven't registered it and I'm not ready to start paying for insurance until I'm ready to take Jeep off. Hopefully, by the end of this week I will be the driver of a mommy mobile. 2) Before Matt & Sarah left on their cruise, Sarah and I painted the nursery. The new bedding set I got (on clearance, of course) is called Tropical Punch so the orange sherbet on top and the tropical pink on the bottom was a perfect paint match! The pink curtains are from the girls' old set, but I'm debating on whether or not to move them to their new room and put the yellow curtain (look at the left of the picture) up instead. It would help to see the finished product with the wall art and wallpaper border, huh? Anyways, that's where it's at until we move the girls out.
3) And the infamous bathroom...it's painted!!!!! Thanks, Dad! We had originally planned to do tan, but George really wanted a sky blue. I didn't have anything set in my mind and I figured he's worked so hard on remodeling it that I was okay with whatever color we picked! It's ready to tile now and will hopefully be done in the next couple of weeks (fingers crossed)! We had some pretty bad storms down here last Thursday and George has gotten oodles of overtime (think work 24 hours, sleep, go back to work for 24 hours). He's been working really hard and as much as I wish he was at home with us, the money will definitely help to complete all of the nursery and other house improvement projects.



4) This one isn't really a project, but she wanted me to take a picture of her.



So that's where we are. We've gotten things done, but still a lot to accomplish! The major one is having a healthy baby soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment