Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

37 Week Update

Not too much to say. I had my appt. yesterday. Her heartbeat was in the 130s. The doctor did say that I was measuring a little small and ordered an ultrasound in the next 1-2 weeks to check for growth. As a mom (and especially of two babies who had major growth problems) that kind of threw up red flags for me. I was thinking, "What do you mean 1-2 weeks? There's either a problem or not." However, I had to remind myself of a couple of things. He was obviously not very concerned because her heartbeat was fine and he didn't order it that day. She's still very active. My due date could even be off by a week anyway. And then I tried to look at the brightest aspect possible. Maybe God is going to bless me with a small baby to make sure I get the vaginal birth that I want! Who knows?!? My appt. is next Thursday so we'll find out then. I've been busy trying to do what I can to prepare our house. I moved some things out of the back bedroom in order to get it ready for painting and closet remodeling. I'm just waiting on the closet remodeling fairies to magically appear! I even pulled up all of the baseboards because we plan on replacing them anyway. It's very hard for me to sit back and watch the clock tick and not be able to finish the things I'd like to get done. I did get our minivan registered today so from now on I'll be driving that. The only thing that stinks is that we have to keep the Jeep insured in case someone wants to test drive it. So, please pray for someone to buy our Jeep quickly!!!! Tell anyone looking for a car that we have a great one available! On Saturday morning, I'll be scouting out a huge community garage sale for all of the things that I'd like to get to complete the nursery. Pray that I find quality items at good prices so I won't have to pay in store prices! I would've included a new belly picture but George has been working really late every night this week and we've barely seen each other. My only other option would be to put the camera in Hannah or Kate's hands and I think we all know how that would turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment