Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My Little Sunshine

This little girl is the sunshine in my crazy days. While I love my 3 year olds, we all know that 3 year olds can have little smart mouths and are very good at displaying their independent and stubborn qualities. So Reagan is a breeze right now and she gives me smiles on demand and just reminds me that ripping my hair out really isn't a great idea!









We still do bathtime in the kitchen sink because I am waiting on a certain bathtub to be finished...ahem.












Reagan has been so talkative the last two days. It's so sweet. We haven't gotten a full laugh from her yet, but you can tell she wants to. She just isn't sure quite how to. These are just two short videos of her talking.










I have many more pictures to post of Hannah & Kate so look for those in the next couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment