Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Reagan-4 months

So much hustle and bustle going on around here...and in the midst of it all, Reagan had her 4 month well visit with the doctor. Everything looks good! She weighs 14 lbs. 11 oz. and is in the 75th percentile for weight. She is 24 inches long and in the 50th percentile for length. She took her shots like a champ! The doctor gave me the green light to start on solids, but I've been putting it off because we have been so busy. However, she woke me up in the middle of the night a couple of nights ago to take a full feeding and has also not been sleeping as well. I figured it might be due to her needing more nourishment. So, I gave in and we have begun the growing up process. Here are a couple of pictures from her first solids encounter:



These following pictures are from Hannah and Kate's birthday party. Amy was nice enough to take some pictures of me with Reagan.




I'm not sure why this picture posted sideways...hmm.



I thought this picture was cute because she loves watching her sisters play.


I picked her up from the nursery today after bible study and she was in the exersaucer. I commented that that was her first time in one and the ladies told me that she was in it last week. I thought to myself, "I missed one of her firsts and I didn't even know it." It's really not a big deal, but being a stay at home mom allows me the privilege of being there for all of her first experiences. I missed this one. Oh, well! Needless to say, I got out her exersaucer this afternoon so she can start playing in it.


Tomorrow, it's back to the doctor for Hannah and Kate's 3rd year well visit.






No comments:

Post a Comment