Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Yummm

I am trying to kill time until dinner gets home.  I had planned on making some yummy chicken parmigiana, but George is in the process of fixing our dripping shower (yes, the semi-working one) and has turned off the water.  I decided that handling raw chicken and eggs without being able to thoroughly wash my hands just wasn't the best idea.  So we decided on some Chick-fil-a instead.  I took a couple of pictures of Reagan eating her rice cereal in her high chair.  She is growing so fast!  She will be five months in two days. 



On another note, my sister has finally convinced me to join the gym and Matt has finally convinced George to join the gym, too.  They are different gyms, but it is really nice having someone to work out with.  I actually went by myself last night, but met up with another friend.  The kid's club workers did have to pull me out of class because Reagan was crying for longer than 10 minutes.  Unfortunately, in order to get to class on time, I had to wake her up from her nap and feed her early.  I think she was tired and hungry.  They asked if she had a pacifier.  Yea, she has plenty of pacifiers...she just won't take them!  So we will see how much I am able to go to the gym with her.  Fingers crossed though!

No comments:

Post a Comment