Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

September Sweetness, Silliness, & Snuggles

Just some more pictures...


Eating their snack at their cool new Princess patio table



Stuffing the face




Snuggling with Daddy

When I get the chance, I like to read the newspaper when I eat breakfast. This particular morning, Hannah and Kate decided to read the newspaper, too. I thought it was cute!







We are done, done, done with the lawn care business (minus one lawn). It has been about 3.5 years and it is so nice to be free. Praise God! I am looking forward to having a finished bathroom soon, a more relaxed & not so stressed out hubby, and the opportunity to make more family memories. That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment