Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Monkey Butt

Hannah, Kate, Reagan, and I did a lot of hanging around the house this week.  The three of them had colds so we were limited in going to the gym (although, my wonderful hubby did watch them so I could go to some night classes) and had to miss bible study, too.  


 This little bug likes to back up into something and then use whatever she is up against to get up onto her hands and knees and start rocking.  I'm sure we will have a crawler soon.

I bought these pj's for our trip to Chicago, but we broke them out early because she needed some warm 9 month pajamas.  I love the monkey on the butt.  George was holding her the other day and she was standing up bouncing in his lap.  I commented to Kate, "Look at her monkey bounce."  Kate's reply to us was to get up on the couch, stick her butt up in the air, and say, "Look at my monkey bounce."  George and I cracked up! 
 

We got to go to the NICU reunion today!  The kids were encouraged to wear costumes so guess what Hannah and Kate went as...yeah, I'm sure you guessed correctly.  We got to see some of their nurses and one of their doctors.  We also caught up with two of the families that we have given gifts, too.  That was pretty neat!



No comments:

Post a Comment