Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Reagan's Room

I know this post is quite a bit late (like say 5 months), but better late than never.  Most of you have already seen her room anyway, but I thought for those who haven't I'd post it.  I have been waiting on George to hang the two pictures above the glider for a couple of months now.  I'd remind him and he'd forget and then I'd forget to remind him again.  Not a big deal, but I just wanted to have the finishing touches done before I posted pictures.  It still is not totally complete.  I have a tiny bit of touch up painting to do on the ceiling and I would like to hang some curtains on the window with blinds.  The best advice I can give first time parents (or really anyone expecting a child) is to get the nursery DONE before the baby gets here.  It's a good thing babies don't know the difference.   




No comments:

Post a Comment