Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

My Sweets

Here are some recent pictures of my sweets:  

 Amy went on a mission trip to China a couple of years ago and brought back these little dresses.  I forgot that I had put them under the bed, but I found them the other day so we pulled them out and I knew the girls would love them.

And this sweet little pumpkin has started sleeping on her belly the last couple of days.  And she is finally back to 2+ hour naps!!!  Woohoo!  I've also found her sucking on her thumb lately and I just think it's so sweet.  She never did take to a pacifier so I am so thankful that she is learning how to soothe herself.


We have been rolling right along with the solids.  She has tried squash, avocado (pictured below), bananas, pears, and sweet potatoes.  I was able to find some really good deals on baby food so I have a lot.  I kind of miss making some baby food, but I know that I really don't have the time anyway.  She was doing the funniest thing yesterday where she would do a closed mouth smile and scrunch her nose.  It would cause her already very chubby and kissable cheeks to puff up like a squirrel with bunch of nuts stuffed in its cheeks.  I tried to catch it but she wouldn't do it when I had the camera out.  The 2nd and 3rd picture are the closest I came to catching it.





We have been keeping very busy at home, but having a lot of fun.  I try to make it to the gym at least 3 times a week and am still doing my 2 bible studies along with all of the other errands I run.  I'm hoping to slow down a little soon, but who am I kidding with the holiday season coming up! 

Plus, I have an exciting NICU ministry opportunity that is in the works.  I will give you some more details when things get more planned.   

1 comment:

  1. So as I was reading this I was feeling terrible that I have not sent you those websites for the baby food. I was freed from that guilt as I read you do not have time. I hope you are free from the guilt of not making it...I bought for Coop too. It is just busier with the second (or third). ~Sam

    ReplyDelete