Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 8, 2011

A Little of This, A Little of That

Reagan has been doing some new things this week.  Daddy posed her for these pictures, but she pull herself to her knees at Sarah's house in the crib.



She has also started crawling.  It's a bit awkward, but she can move.  And her favorite new thing to do is shake her head back and forth.  She cracks herself up!  I remember Hannah having a ball with that, too, when she first learned how to do it. 

I have never spent almost an entire week decorating a Christmas tree, but I just can't seem to put on the finishing touches.  My goal is to finish today!  Hannah and Kate helped me put on ornaments for about 2 minutes until my patience level dropped with every ornament they dropped.  So we decorated a little tree in their room instead.


Hannah, Kate and Reagan have all passed around a cold.  It starts as a nasty cough and then turns into all out sneezing and snot.  Therefore, we have been doing a lot of that:

Hannah's wheezing has pretty much stopped, but we are definitely cooped up trying to keep our germs to ourselves.  So far George and I have managed to avoid the sickness.  We are headed to the most magical place on the planet next week so we want to be healthy! 

That's all I got for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment