Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Birthday Breakfast & Dessert

On their actual birthday, I decided to get up early and make them a special breakfast. They got scrambled eggs, cheese, and a blueberry waffle. The scrambled eggs were quite messy as seen in these two pictures, but I wanted my girls to feel special on their special day!

Hannah


Kate

Birthday visitors


Because Aunt Erin's cake was so good, Mommy let us have another cupcake on our real birthday.

Hannah & her cupcake frosting gotee

Kate



This little girl & her food cracks me up! Look at the way she is devouring this cupcake. I love it! She definitely takes after her mama and may have a slight addiction to sweets already after only two cupcakes (oh no)! This is not by the way permission to feed my children sweets whenever you want. Just wanted to throw that in there in case certain relatives (from both sides of the family) are reading this!

Kate

Hannah liked to mush the cupcake in between her hands and act like she was washing her hands with the cupcake-oh silly Hannah!

No comments:

Post a Comment