Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Recent Pictures

Not too much exciting happening here, except for Hannah's 101.5 fever this afternoon. She woke up from her nap with it. It caught me by surprise, but I actually got some really sweet cuddle time with her because she wasn't feeling well. Hannah is growing in three top teeth. Kate has another top tooth coming in also. We went to another birthday party this weekend. I am LOVING the women's bible study I am in on Tuesday mornings. God is really teaching me a lot and I love the fellowship between the group of women that I meet with. Just busy, busy, busy.

Here are some recent pictures: Hannah & Mommy
Hannah & Mommy

Hannah practicing standing on her own

Where's Hannah? Can you guess who hid her in the laundry basket? No, it wasn't Kate.


Hannah & Kate watching their favorite Baby Einstein video-it's all about water


Kate

Mommy & Kate
Kate

P.S. I finally vaccumed up the baking soda in my car and no smell! Yeah! I still have the box of baking soda tucked in the pouch of one of my seats, but I am very impressed with the baking soda.
Have I mentioned that I LOVE these girls? They are so precious to me and they are more fun every day! I couldn't imagine my life without them!

2 comments:

  1. These are great pics Lauren!! God is so good isn't He, to see your babies walk and do fun little things. I can't wait till the girls get that big! I love that stage. I sure wish we lived closer to each other. We have so much in common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everytime I see your pics now - I just think that your hair looks more and more awesome! You look great!

    ReplyDelete