Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, April 24, 2009

Prayer Request

To all of my wonderful prayer warriors out there:

There is a family at our church who just had 29 1/2 week old twins two days ago. One of the twins did not survive. The other twin is in the NICU and weighs about 2 lbs. I don't know much of the details other than that. Please just be in prayer for this family (Brian & Monica & their 3 older children). Thanks guys! I hear that story and cannot help but THANK GOD for how healthy Hannah and Kate are. It could have so easily been us and I don't even want to go there.

Also, we will be walking in the 5 mile March of Dimes walk tomorrow with some family and friends. I'm really excited! The colds have pretty much subsided, except for George. He is in the thick of it right now. I'll post pictures of the walk when I get a chance.

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Mama Bear. Enjoy your blog messages. Will include Brian and Monica in our prayers. Have a good walk. Love, Grandpa T.

    ReplyDelete