Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Sick, Sick, Sick...

The title has three sicks in it because I am sick, Hannah is sick, and Kate is sick. Blah, Blah, Blah...fortunately at this point, we all just have colds. But I feel like crap and I'm sure the girls feel the same way. Kate woke up early from her morning nap, which doesn't usually happen, screaming her head off and wouldn't go back to sleep. I feel bad because while I am allowed to take cold medicine (which I'm not sure actually works), they just have to tough it out. Hopefully, they get something through my breastmilk. Anyway, just pray for a quick recovery and that I will have the patience and strength to tend to two sick babies and take care of myself. Thanks!

Also, Stellan is having surgery right now. If you haven't checked out his story on the right hand side, the quick synopsis is that he is having heart surgery which is very risky on a a 5 month old. Please be in prayer for his family too.

P.S. Thanks to those of you who played along with my little guessing game and humored me. The correct answer was Kate. So many people tell me that they really don't look alike, but it depends on which angle you catch them at. Congratulations, Gina!

1 comment:

  1. For the non medicine trick is raise the heads of their beds and a cool mist humidifier and saline and a bulb syringe for their noses. I This all works wonders.

    ReplyDelete