Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another First

Well, this Christmas brings another first...except this first is for me. Babyproofing a tree. Hmmmm. I debated in my mind about whether or not I wanted to babyproof my tree, but in the end I decided I wanted to. Hannah and Kate still aren't very obedient when it comes to not touching things and when two babies can do much more destruction that one can. I put up my Christmas tree yesterday (while they were sleeping, of course). Here's the before picture.


And the after picture. The superyard baby gate surrounds it and they can maybe reach one branch if they try really hard. I'm looking forward to next year when they can help me decorate.

1 comment:

  1. Look great!!! If you did this all at night - I can only imagine their faces when they woke up the next morning!

    ReplyDelete