Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So Kate Thinks She Can Dance

Kate had quite a few firsts yesterday...

1) I was washing dishes after lunch. We have a section of the kitchen that I can look through to see our table. I looked up and I see this sweet little girl smiling at me and sitting in one of the chairs. So climbing is now definitely on our list of things she can do!

2) I gave Kate a bath first yesterday. I put her in her Cheers t-shirt and a diaper and set her down to watch a Baby Faith Christmas DVD while I bathed Hannah. I open the bathroom door to check on Kate and all I see is a clean diaper on the ground. I recognized it as the one I had just put on Kate. So here is Kate toddling around the house with no diaper on. Not a big deal, but I would rather us not go through the "I can take off my own diaper" phase.


And possibly the best thing about this post is this video. Kate has learned how to do more than just swaying back and forth dancing. She was walking around the house last night with this elephant toy hanging out of her mouth and dancing to the music it plays. Her love of dancing comes from her Mommy. It's hard to see in the video, but she does this funny knee jerk wiggle her butt move.

P.S. Hannah has been walking around much more and I'm going to try and get video of it today so I can brag on her!

No comments:

Post a Comment