Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, December 7, 2009

It's Here to Stay

We had a fun weekend because we got to spend it with Daddy! Yea! George was around for the entire weekend so it was really nice to have him take care of the girls while I went to a Christmas event at a friend's house. We even made our first trip with Hannah & Kate to pick out our Christmas tree. Good times, good times! Here are some pictures from our weekend.

Watching Baby Einstein with Daddy-the only way he can get them to cuddle with him is to gave them their pacifier. I was actually surprised Hannah and Kate were willing to be so close to each other. Sweet, huh?


Kate striking a pose

More fun in the laundry basket
There was one more picture on here, but I decided to delete it. It was their picture with Santa!!! Since I am going to send out some Christmas cards this year with the picture on it, I didn't want to ruin the suprise!
And finally...I must brag on my two dear daughters. I don't think I gave them enough credit. We were at our weekly Sunday lunch at the Lantz's house and their Christmas tree was up. Well, my two angels did such a great job at being gentle with the tree. I couldn't believe it. However, I am still not taking down the superyard gate at my house. It's here to stay.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet pics, and I love the decorations on the blog page too!

    ReplyDelete