Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Hannah


As I previously said, I have a lot to post, so I am going to break them up. The first one is on Hannah. Hannah is doing great! She caught Kate's fever about 24 hours later, but quickly recovered with some Tylenol and TLC. She weighed just over 14 1/2 lbs. at her doctor's visit. As concerned as I am about her not gaining weight as quickly as Kate does, the doctor said that she had a good weight gain. Her length was 26 inches. I think she had a length growth spurt in the last couple of months because she is almost as long as Kate is, but her body is more slender. Hannah spent a good part of our Wal-Mart trip yesterday babbling "da-da". She has also learned how to "crawl." She hasn't quite mastered a real crawl, but she moves her hands like she is trying to go forward. She does know how to get around by belly crawling though. Hannah is a little busybee. Always wanting to move.

The pediatrician did tell me that it was time to take the bumper pads off of the crib. Another reminder that they are going to be "big girls" soon. The cribs look so bare without them and we have had a couple of bouts of stuck limbs and bumped heads. Great Grandma Thoenes & Hannah


Hannah recovering from her fever. She loves to sit in things sideways.


I went in to check on her the other night after putting her to bed and this is what I found.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know how they do it! I found Faith with her legs stuck through the crib bars many times...makes for a cute photo op!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Too funny how they wiggle that much to get in awkward positions.
    Gina Akos

    ReplyDelete